For example, apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight progressively and healthily. In addition, it has other health benefits that make it an ally of our daily habits.
Next, you will discover why apple cider vinegar is a supplement that helps you lose weight and how you should take it to get the most out of it, without undesirable side effects.
What is apple cider vinegar?
The vinegar apple is a drink that is made from the fermented alcoholic sugars of the fruit. It is also usually made from apple cider. Its aroma and flavor are fruity and intense, as a result of its malic acid content.
Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-stage fermentation process:
First, apples are crushed and combined with yeasts to convert their sugar into alcohol.
Second, bacteria are added to ferment the alcohol and convert it to acetic acid.
As a result, acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar.
In turn, fermentation can be done with two different methods. Among them, we prefer the natural method. In this case, the fermentation is performed with yeast own fruit, and results in a food raw, organic, unfiltered, unpasteurized, with many health benefits.
Vinegar to lose weight
Apple cider vinegar is a powerful remedy to lose weight easily, without stopping eating and without depriving yourself of any temptation.
Apple cider vinegar causes the body to use fats as an energy source, by helping to convert them into sugar. In this way, sugar is used in muscle cells.
Consequently, apple cider vinegar brings the following benefits:
- It reduces blood sugar levels after meals, by delaying starch digestion.
- Reduce insulin levels and promote fat burning.
- It lowers high blood triglyceride levels.
- Reduce abdominal fat.
- Accelerates metabolism and therefore increases calorie intake.
- It has a satiating effect that slows the digestive process and helps you eat less without starving.
- Its purification capacity facilitates the elimination of toxins and unhealthy fats.
This diet should be supplemented with physical exercise two or three times a week to obtain greater benefits.
How to take apple cider vinegar
In addition to using it to spice up food, apple cider vinegar should be taken as follows:
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of natural fermentation apple cider vinegar (30 ml)
- a pinch of baking soda
- Mix all the ingredients and consume them half an hour before each of the three main meals.
- The most effective time is the first thing of the day, on an empty stomach and on an empty stomach.
- The water may be cold or hot.
- You can add some honey.
As indicated, you should always take vinegar diluted in water (or mixed with food) so that it does not cause digestive problems.
In turn, the baking soda that is included in the mixture helps neutralize vinegar acids to protect the stomach and tooth enamel.
Apple vinegar for health
In addition to its slimming virtues, apple cider vinegar has many other health benefits:
- Alkalinize: Fights acidification that could predispose to certain diseases
- Anti-inflammatory: Reduces inflammations and, therefore, some types of pain
- Digestive and laxative: Improves the digestion process, combats acidity and promotes intestinal transit
- Reduce high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Regulates the body’s pH
- Keeps teeth and mouth healthy
- Fights kidney stones
- Prevents seasonal allergies
- Strengthens the immune system and acts as a natural antibiotic
- Avoid urine infections
- Improves liver function
In addition, it can be used topically, diluted in water, on the skin and hair, or to remove fungi or warts by continued treatment.
At the culinary level, apple cider vinegar is an excellent ingredient:
- It helps to enhance the taste of food, without the need to add so much salt.
- It prolongs food preservation and prevents the growth of bacteria.
- Macerate some raw foods, such as vegetables, meat or fish.
- It is a natural disinfectant that can be used to clean vegetables that are added to salads.
In conclusion, a simple and natural ingredient such as apple cider vinegar brings multiple benefits for the body, for health and also for everyday tasks. Then, take advantage of it and do not miss its benefits!